Our fireplace was causing my asthma to increase.

Because of the high price of fuel for the heater, my fiance decided not to use the heating system this year & has been using the fireplace to heat the house, but i’m not complaining about the fireplace, because it heated the house so well that I found it hard to sleep at night; The only concern I had with the fireplace was when he brought in some unknown wood that odored amazing, and unblessedly, the odor of the wood was the only thing that was amazing.

It was also affecting my asthma.

I was waking up out of breath & with such a blinding headache that I could not see straight. I called my pulmonologist, & he told me to use oxygen at night, but I already was, then my oxygen levels were down to 88 when I woke up with the headache. I told my fiance that I thought it was the wood in the fireplace… He thought I was wrong, but he used something else for the next two mornings. It was the best rest I had in over a week. I had no headaches, slept all night, & I woke up with a normal oxygen level of 99. He didn’t feel the fireplace would be the source of my headaches, but neither did I. I was cheerful my pal and I found the reason behind the headaches & my lack of oxygen, but it bummed us out. Most of the wood my pal and I had leftover for the fireplace was the nice odoring stuff that I was allergic to! We’re now talking about turning on the heating system & using it for the last few weeks of winter.


heating dealer