Our fireplace was causing my asthma to increase.

Because of the high price of fuel for the furnace, my partner decided not to use the furnace this year and has been using the fireplace to heat the house, however i’m not complaining about the fireplace, because it heated the home so well that I found it tough to sleep at night, the only complication I had with the fireplace was when he brought in some unknown wood that odored amazing. Unfortunately, the odor of the wood was the only thing that was amazing. It was also affecting my asthma. I was waking up out of breath and with such a blinding headache that I couldn’t see straight. I called my pulmonologist, and he told me to use oxygen at night, however I already was. My oxygen levels were down to 88 when I woke up with the headache. I told my partner that I thought it was the wood in the fireplace… He thought I was wrong, although he used something else for the next two afternoons. It was the best rest I had in over a week. I had no headaches, slept all night, and I woke up with a normal oxygen level of 99. He didn’t suppose the fireplace would be the source of my headaches, but neither did I. I was blissful my associate and I found the reason behind the headaches and my lack of oxygen, but it bummed us out. Most of the wood my associate and I had leftover for the fireplace was the good odoring stuff that I was allergic to! We’re now talking about turning on the furnace and using it for the last few weeks of winter.
hvac business